Inside Out Pizzas
- 2 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 C. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C. grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices thinly sliced smoked turkey or ham
- 1 Tbs. pizza or spaghetti sauce
- Optional toppings: sliced tomatoes, black olives, and peppers
Place a tortilla on a sheet of waxed paper and sprinkle with half of each cheese. Cover with 2 slices of turkey or ham, a tablespoon of sauce, and optional toppings. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and cover with the other tortilla. Set on a microwave-safe plate, cover with a sheet of waxed paper, and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Let cool for 2 minutes, then cut into wedges.