Irish Coffee Pudding
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/4 C plus 2 Tbs. brown sugar, packed
- 2 C heavy cream
- 1.5 fluid oz. Irish cream liqueur
- 1.5 fluid oz. Irish whiskey
- 1 C hot brewed coffee
- 1 Tbs whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings, for topping
Whisk cornstarch, sugar and salt together in a saucepan. Stir in the heavy cream. Bring the mixture to a bubble until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat.
Mix together Irish cream and Irish whiskey. Pour coffee and mix. Pour in coffee mug.
Top with chocolate shavings and whipped cream, if desired.