Irish Lamb Stew
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 pounds boneless lamb, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, grounded
- ½ cup potatoes, pilled and cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 leeks, only the white part
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 can reduced sodium chicken broth
1. Add all the ingredients except for parsley leaves in a sizable slow cooker or a stock pot. Stir the ingredients for proper mixing.
2. Cover with a lid and make sure it cooks over medium heat until the meat is tender.
3. Add parsley and stir for a minute
4. Serve and enjoy