Italian Chocolate Pastries
30 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- ½ box puff pastry sheets
- ½ C. milk chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs. water
- 1 large egg
- Powdered sugar
- Begin by preheating oven to 350 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on two baking sheets and lightly grease the parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the water and egg.
- Add flour to a clean work surface and unroll the pastry dough.
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll out the dough into a 16 inch square.
- Cut the square into 4 rectangles and then cut each rectangle diagonally to make two triangles.
- Evenly place the chocolate chips on the triangles and roll each triangle up.
- Place the croissant seam side down on the parchment paper.
- Bend the edges of the croissant to give it the croissant shape and then brush each one with the egg and water mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with some powdered sugar and enjoy.
Around The Web