Italian-Style Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, in husks
- 3 to 4 Tbs. olive oil or melted butter
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Soak corn in cold water for 30 minutes; drain. Meanwhile combine oil, oregano, and parsley; set aside. Pull back husks on each ear of corn, leaving husks attached at base. Remove corn silk. Brush corn with seasoned oil. Fold husks back around corn; tie at top with string or strip of corn husk. Place corn in centre of cooking grate. Grill 12 to 14 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time. Carefully remove husks. Sprinkle corn with cheese; season with salt and pepper to taste.