- 1 8 oz. pkg. fine egg noodles
- 6 oz. ground beef
- 1 16 oz. can tomato puree
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. Lawry's Garlic Powder with Parsley
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Green bell peppers, cut into shapes for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package directions: drain. Reserve 1/2 C. for garnish. Meanwhile, in medium skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in tomato puree, Lipton Onion-Mushroom Recipe Soup Mix, oregano and garlic powder. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
In large bowl, combine noodles, eggs and 2 C. cheese. Press mixture evenly into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Spoon sauce mixture onto crust. Garnish pizza to form 'face' as follows: use remaining cheese and green pepper pieces for eyes, mouth and nose, and reserved noodles for hair. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 8 servings