Japanese Pork Noodles
Serving Size / Yield
- 2½ Tbs. Cornstarch
- ¼ Cold Cup Water
- 1– 1½ lb Pork, cut into approximately ½" pieces
- 2 Tbs. Peanut or Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups Celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup Yellow Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- ¼ Tsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- Rice or Chow Mein Noodles
Start by blending the cornstarch and cold water.
Cook pork in oil using a wok or skillet, for about 10 minutes.
Remove meat from skillet.
Add the celery and yellow onion to the skillet and saute in the oil for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Now add the chicken broth, ginger, honey, and soy sauce.
Now add in the pork.
Bring the contents in the skillet to a boil and add in the cornstarch mixture.
Blend well until liquid thickens.
Serve over the noodles.