Jeanne's Spinach Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 tablespoon virgin oil
- ½ red, diced red onion
- ¼ cups cubeb pancetta
- 3 tablespoon feat chess
- 1 ounce slices provolone chess
- 1 egg
- 2 boxes of chopped spinach ad well squeezed
• Preheat your oven to 350 degrees , and you grease an 8 inch pie plate
• Hest the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and stir until it becomes tender. Stir in the pancetta and garlic. Cook the mixture until the pancetta is crispy. Then reduce to low. Add in your spinach and the feta cheese. Remove your skillet from the heat.
• Arrange your provolone cheese to cover the pie plate. Take the spinach mixture and put them over your cheese. You then have to cover it with pastry sheet and you trim the edge to fit the plate. Brush the top with white egg.
• Place you pie in a preheated oven until it appears golden brown. Leave it there for about 15 minutes. Remove your pie and wait for approximately 1 hour before you serve.