Kale and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 lb. pasta
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb kale, chopped
- 2 C. chicken, cooked and chopped
- 48 oz. ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbs. lemon zest
- 3/4 C. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta, drain and return to pot.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until onion begins to soften. Add kale, cover, and cook until almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to pot with the pasta.
- Stir in chicken, ricotta, lemon zest, and 1/2 cup Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, top with 1/4 cup Parmesan. B
- ake until top is golden, 30 minutes.
Around The Web