Serving Size / Yield
- bunch of kale, stems removed
- 1/2 C. almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2/3 C. olive oil
- 1/2 C. Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add kale and cook 10 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place almonds on a baking sheet bake for 5-10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Add kale, almonds, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes to a food processor.
- Pulse 3 times then slowly pour in the olive oil while the processing.
- Add the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to the pesto, mix well. Add salt if necessary.
Around The Web