Kamut® Spirals Salad with Broccoli and Peanuts
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. Eden Organic Kamut Spirals
- 2 heads (2 lbs.) broccoli
- 3 Tbs. Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 C. water
- 1/3 C. Eden Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
- 4 Tbs. organic smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbs. Eden Organic Shoyu
- 1 C. scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. unsalted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and set aside. Meanwhile, trim the stem end of the broccoli stalks. Thinly slice broccoli stems. Separate florets into bite size pieces. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pepper flakes, broccoli, and 3/4 cup water. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes until broccoli is bright green yet tender. Uncover and cook until liquid has evaporated about 2 to 4 minutes. Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, peanut butter, and soy sauce in a medium bowl until smooth. Add pasta, broccoli, scallions and peanuts. Toss and serve immediately, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
Per Serving: 501 Calories, 25g Fat (44% calories from fat), 23g Protein, 49g Carbohydrate, 13g Fiber, 0mg Cholesterol, 431mg Sodium
This recipe provided was by Eden Foods. For more information about Eden Foods pasta, click here!