Key Lime Shrimp Red Curry
10 min preparation + 25 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, uncooked, deveined, shells removed
- 1 Tbs. Thai red curry paste
- 1 lime, cut in half
- 1 5.3 oz. container Yoplait® Greek 100 Key lime yogurt
- 2 C. brown rice
- cilantro, chopped
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Move onion and bell pepper to side of skillet; add shrimp to other side. Cook shrimp about 2 minutes or until just starting to turn pink. Add curry paste and juice of 1/2 lime, stirring well to incorporate.
- Remove from heat; cool 3 minutes (so yogurt does not curdle when added to mixture). Stir in yogurt.
- Serve over rice; top with fresh cilantro. Cut remaining 1/2 lime into 4 wedges; serve lime wedge with each serving.
7 PointsPlus value
Around The Web