KFC Honey Barbeque Wings
Serving Size / Yield
- 20 chicken wings
- 2 C. flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 C. milk
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- 1/4 C. honey
- oil, for deep frying
- Place eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well. set aside.
- Mix together barbecue sauce and honey, set aside.
- Put flour in bag, shake wings to lightly coat.
- Roll wings in the egg wash and toss in the flour again. Repeat 2-3 times.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Fry wings until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Dip each wing in barbeque sauce and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
Around The Web