King Ranch Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 C. Pace® Picante Sauce
- 3/4 C. sour cream
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 C. cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Sliced green onion
Stir the soup, picante sauce, sour cream, chili powder, tomatoes and chicken in a medium bowl.
Place half the tortillas in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with half the chicken mixture. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with additional picante sauce and sour cream. Sprinkle with the green onion.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.