Kiwifruit Gazpacho with Dungeness Crab
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 ZESPRI GREEN Kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 2 ZESPRI GOLD Kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 1/2 C. vegetable broth
- 1/2 C. tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 C. shallots, finely diced
- 2 Tbs. jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 oz. fresh crab meat
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil (optional)
Process green kiwifruit in food processor until just pureed. Do not crush seeds. Combine green kiwifruit puree, diced gold kiwifruit, broth, tomatoes, shallots, jalapeno pepper and salt in medium bowl. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Divide into four, 6-ounce bowls. Top with crab meat and drizzle with olive oil if desired.
You can find more kiwi recipes at http://zespri.com!