Lasagna Cheese Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbs. garlic, minced
- 1 (32 oz) box chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 C. broken lasagna noodles (1 inch pieces)
- 1 (5 oz) pkg. shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large soup pot, combine ground chuck, onion and garlic; cook over med-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef is browned and crumbly. Drain well.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add noodles and simmer until noodles are tender.
- Stir in cheese.