Serving Size / Yield
- 1/3 lb. ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 3/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 3/4 C. shredded mozzarella cheese (7 oz)
- 3/4 C. ricotta cheese (3 oz)
- 1 C. pasta sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray.
2. Brown beef on a stovetop, and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
3. Save 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese for the top of your cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in each. Top with a little meat and pasta sauce.
4. Repeat layers, ending with pasta sauce. Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.