Lasagna Ravioli Skillet
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. store bought marinara sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) pkg. frozen ravioli, cheese or meat
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C. freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 pinch coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed
1. Pour marinara sauce and 1/3 C. water into a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; add the frozen ravioli. Cover and simmer on medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, 1/2 the Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
3. Arrange thawed spinach on top of the ravioli.
4. Evenly spread the ricotta mixture on top of the spinach. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes more.
5. Serve garnished with the remaining Parmesan cheese.