Layered Christmas Tree Pancake with Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size / Yield
- Pancake Bisquick Mix
- Store bought chocolate frosting.
- Make your pancakes as directed on the Bisquick box.
- Once pancakes have been made set them each on a flat surface.
- Using you cookie cutter cutouts cut out Christmas trees.
- On one pancake Christmas tree spread on the chocolate frosting.
- Take another Christmas tree pancake and layer it on top.
- Once again spread a thin coat of chocolate frosting onto the top pancake and ejnoy.
Around The Web