Layered No-Bake Lemon Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 packets graham crackers
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Rind of lemon
- 1 C. flaked coconut
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 2-3 Tbs. milk
- 1/2 C. crushed nuts
- 1/2 C. crushed graham crackers
1) In a 9 x 13 inch pan, place whole graham crackers across the bottom.
2) In a small mixing bowl, mix condensed milk, lemon juice, rind and coconut. Pour the mixture into the pan over the graham crackers.
3) In another bowl, mix powdered sugar, butter and milk. Spread the mixture over the top as a frosting.
4) Mix the crushed graham crackers and nuts together and sprinkle over the top. 5) Refrigerate overnight and then cut into bars.