Lemon-Chive Potato Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 1/2 C. potatoes, cubed and peeled
- 1/3 C. onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 C. light mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. fresh chives, chopped
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 C. radishes, thinly sliced
Place potato in a large saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool, cover, and chill. Stir in onion.
Combine mayonnaise, chopped fresh chives, fresh lemon juice, salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add mayonnaise mixture to potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for four hours or overnight. Sprinkle radishes over potato mixture just before serving.