Lemon Lava Cake
10 min preparation + 55 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box lemon cake mix & ingredients
- 2 boxes instant lemon pudding
- 2 C. cold milk
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1 1/4 C. water
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour cake mix into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine dry pudding, milk, sugar, lemon juice, and water in bowl.
- Whisk together for 2 minutes until well combined and slightly thickened.
- Pour pudding mixture over top of cake mixture. Do not spread it.
- Place baking dish on top of cookie sheet to catch any drips while cooking. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes while sauce thickens slightly. Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
Photo courtesy of Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama
Around The Web