Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can of thawed lemonade, flavor of your choice
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 can of condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 container of whipped cream
1. First, you want to take a large bowl and mix the thawed frozen lemonade with the sweetened milk.
2. Then you want to take your whipped cream and mix this in as well, in a folding fashion.
3. When you have done this, pour the mixture into the cracker crusts you have out.
4. Then put into the refrigerator for 15 minutes approximately, to serve chilled.