Lightened Mint Chocolate Cherry Fudge
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. Unsalted Butter
- 2 C. Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 C. Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 oz. can Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. Pure Mint Extract
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 C. Dried Cherries, chopped
Line a 7x11" pan with foil, letting some of the foil hang off the edge of the pan. Grease the foil with butter.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and butter for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until mixture is melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in milk, mint extract, and vanilla extract until well blended. Fold in the dried cherries. Spread fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate until set.
Lift fudge out of pan by picking up edges of foil. Discard foil. Divide fudge into 1" squares before serving.