Linguine with Savory Meat Sauce
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 4 large carrots, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. water
- 3 Tbs. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- grated Parmesan cheese
Cook the beef, onion, carrots and garlic in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the tomatoes with juice, soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the basil.
Place the linguine into a large bowl. Add the beef mixture and toss to coat. Serve with the cheese.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.