Lite Apple Pie
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 can Fresca or lemon-lime diet drink
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 2 envelopes sugar substitute
- 1/3 C. nonfat dry milk dash of cinnamon
Slice apples in baking dish. Combine soft drink, gelatine and 1 envelope sugar substitute in medium pan. Bring to boil and pour mix over apples. Sprinkle dry milk, cinnamon and 1 envelope sugar substitute on top. Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour. Let cool. Place in refrigerator to allow gelatin to congeal.