Low Carb Speedy Spinach Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1 C. regular mayonnaise
- 1/2 sm. cucumber, peeled, seeded, and minced
- 2 celery ribs, trimmed and minced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Combine spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, cucumber, celery, scallions, garlic, lemon juice, basil, salt, and cayenne in a medium bowl, stirring well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
From The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook by Colette Heimowitz. Copyright (c) 2011 by Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. Printed by permission of Touchstone Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Around The Web