Low Fat Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1-2/3 C. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 C. cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can fat-free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (4 ounce) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 C. reduced fat grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C. reduced fat Bisquick mix
- 1/2 C. skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. herbs
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix thawed mixed vegetables, mushrooms, diced cooked chicken, Fines Herbes, pepper and soup in an un-greased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese. In a mixing bowl, whisk together Bisquick, skim milk and egg. Pour over ingredients in pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes (uncovered) or until crust is golden brown.
Makes six servings.