Low Fat Crockpot Corn Bread
10 min preparation + 2 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/4 C. all purpose flour
- 3/4 C. corn meal
- 1/4 C. low calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 C. buttermilk (low fat or fat free)
- 1/4 C. egg whites
- 1/4 C. canola oil
- Put all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add in milk.
- Add in egg whites & oil.
- Stir to combine.
- Spray crock with nonstick spray.
- Place mixture in the crockpot.
- Spread out evenly with a spoon.
- Cover with paper towel to absorb moisture.
- Place lid on crockpot and turn it on high for 2 hours or until toothpick comes out clean.
Around The Web