Luscious Crockpot Steak and the Works Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 2-3 pound gooseneck round steak OR 1 2-3 pound chuck roast
- 6-10 peeled potatoes
- 1 pound of frozen mixed vegetables (Or whatever vegetables you prefer)
- 2 pouches of dried onion soup mix
- 2 regular sized cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of hot water
1. Spray your crockpot with PAM.
2. Peel and chop your potatoes in half. Place them at the bottom of the pot.
3. Cover with the frozen vegetables.
4. Place meat on vegetables.
In a seperate mixing bowl, pour the two cans of mushroom soup and the two envelopes of the onion soup mix. Stir well. Fill ONE of the soup cans with hot water. Slowly add the water to the soup mixture while stirring constantly. Once fully mixed, pour this sauce over the top of all of the other ingredients. Place the lid on the crockpot. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.