Luscious Lobster Rolls
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. Greek yogurt
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 2 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, sliced very thin
- 1/2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 3 C. lobster, cooked, flaked, and drained
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 rolls (toasted large croissants also work)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (optional)
Mix together the yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and vinegar in a bowl. Add the scallions and celery and taste for flavor. Remember, the lobster is being added, so you may want to slightly oversalt the sauce.
Gently fold in the lobster and taste for flavor. If you oversalted (which is unlikely), add some more yogurt or sour cream to cut the salt.
Chill for at least an hour to allow the flavors to set.
Stir and fill into toasted rolls (or croissants) just prior to serving. If you want to make this a lobster melt, place the slice of cheese on top of the lobster and broil until the cheese has melted.
Serve with some fresh French fries.