Luscious London Broil from Your Slow Cooker
- 2 lb. London broil (cleaned up)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 sm. white onion, sliced
- 1/2 bag baby carrots
- 4 med. red potatoes, large chucks
- 3 grinds black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
After cleaning up the London broil (trim fat, etc), cut into large chunks. Paint slow cooker with half can of soup. Add meat and then veggies and coat with remaining soup. Cook on high 4 hours or low 6 hours.
Remove meat and shred. Return to slow cooker and mix well. Serve with sprinkle of grated cheese if you prefer. Garnish with parsley.