Macaroni Grill Italian Meatloaf
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 lb. bread crumbs
- 1 qt. milk
- 5 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb. mushrooms, diced
- 12 sage leaves
- 6 1/2 oz. ketchup
- 4 eggs
- Mix the bread crumbs and milk then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a mixer, place the remaining ingredients and mix on low speed for four minutes.
- Add the bread-crumb mixture to the meat mixture and mix for four more minutes.
- Place mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Cover the meatloaf tightly with plastic film and then with foil. Poke holes in covering to vent steam.
- Bake 350 degrees for one hour.
Around The Web