Market Pantry Blueberry Bagel Strata
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 eggs
- 2 1/2 C. Market Pantry 2% milk
- 2 tsp. Market Pantry Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Market Pantry Vanilla
- 1 C. Market Pantry Pancake Syrup, divided
- 1/4 C. packed Market Pantry Brown Sugar
- 5 Market Pantry Blueberry Bagels, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 12 oz. bag. Market Pantry Frozen Blueberries, divided
- 1 8 oz. pkg. Market Pantry Cream Cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, ⅓ cup syrup and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Place bagel cubes evenly in pan. Top with 2 cups blueberries and cream cheese cubes.
- Pour egg mixture over top of all.
- Press bagel cubes down into liquid until moistened.
- Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake 55 to 65 minutes until center is set and top is browned.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, bring remaining 2/3 cup syrup and remaining blueberries to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve strata warm with syrup.
Around The Web