Market Pantry Sushi-Style Turkey ‘n Cheese
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 slices Archer Farms Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 Tbs. Market Pantry Cream Cheese Spread
- 4-6 fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 2 slices Market Pantry Healthy Oven Roasted Turkey Deli Slices
- 1 slice Market Pantry Colby Cheese, cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 oz. Market Pantry Low Fat Ranch Dressing
Cut crusts off bread; discard. Roll bread with rolling pin or press to flatten slightly. Spread each piece of bread to edges with cream cheese. Arrange spinach leaves on cream cheese leaving about ¾ inch cream cheese at one end of each uncovered. Arrange uncovered edges away from you.
Roll up each slice of turkey. At ends closest to you, stack 2 cheese strips and 1 roll of turkey. Roll up tightly, firmly pressing ends to hold closed. Cut each roll into thirds. Place on cut sides in sandwich box, packing snugly to ensure sandwiches stay rolled. Cover; store chilled. Serve with cup of ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.