Marvelous Festive Cranberry Stuffing Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 3/4 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 C. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 sm. onion, coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 C. Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Stir the broth, pepper, celery, cranberries and onion in a 3-quart saucepan. Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the stuffing and stir lightly to coat.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.