Marvelous Mini Meatloaves with Italian seasonings, Spaghetti Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 C. water
- Seasoning package:
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- 3/4 C. spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 C. mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together meat, stuffing mix, water and Italian seasonings until blended well.
3. Fill 12 greased muffin cups and make an indentation in the center of each with a spoon.
4. Spoon a little spaghetti sauce into each mini-meatloaf's indentation.
5. Bake for around 30 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese and continue baking until cheese is just melted.