Marvelous Mini Meatloaves with Oregano, Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Cheese
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 C. water
- Seasoning package:
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 C. chopped roasted red pepper
- 3/4 C. crumbled feta
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together meat, stuffing mix, water and dried oregano until blended well.
3. Fill 12 greased muffin cups and make an indentation in the center of each with a spoon.
4. Spoon a little chopped roasted red pepper into each mini-meatloaf's indentation.
5. Bake for around 30 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
6. Top with crumbled feta cheese and continue baking until cheese is just melted.