Mashed Potatoes By Bravo's Top Chef Richard Blais
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. red bliss potato
- 1 Tbs. sea salt
- 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. garlic, minced
- 1 C. Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 Tbs. rosemary, minced
- 2 Tbs. parsley minced
- 1 Lemon, zest & juice
- White pepper
- Boil the potatoes with a tablespoon of sea salt until tender. It is okay to leave the skins on.
- Drain and mash the potatoes while hot.
- Sautée the garlic in some olive oil; when the garlic releases its aroma, toss in the herbs and remove from the heat.
- Mix together the garlic oil & herbs, the Dannon Oikos plain Greek nonfat yogurt and remaining olive oil with the potatoes and add a squeeze and zest of lemon.
For more recipes visit the Dannon Oikos site.
Around The Web