- 4 dry, full size Matzas
- 4 eggs, whipped with a fork
- seasonings such as garlic pepper, to taste
- bowl with warm water to cover matzas
- butter or margarine
- Just change the seasonings to:
- cinnamon, 10 X sugar for sprinkling & top w/ fruit
Soak Matzas in warm water for 2-3 minutes each side. Whip eggs with fork in separate bowl. Drain Matzas and break up into eggs and combine. Melt butter or margarine in skillet and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Saute on med-low heat until desired crispiness. For savory, season while cooking. For sweet version, season AFTER removing from pan. Turn over once like a huge pancake, or chop up into smaller pieces with a spatula and turn. Cook 5 minutes on each side and remove to plates, divided into 2-4 servings.