Melissa d'Arabian's Cranberry Salsa
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. canned whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 white onion coarsely chopped, covered, and microwaved for 1 minute
- 1/4 C. diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 C. diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 C. Mexican-flavored canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the cranberry sauce, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, onion, red pepper, green pepper, tomatoes, and salt, and pepper, to taste in a food processor and pulse until blended, but still chunky.
Be sure to watch Melissa's show "Ten Dollar Dinners" on the Food Network! Read all about it here!