Melt-In-Your-Mouth Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size / Yield
- 4-6 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cans mushroom soup
- 1 C. water
- 1/2 C. low sodium beef broth
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 5 large carrots, cut into 2" pieces
- 3 ribs of celery, cut into 2" pieces
- 10 potatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp. olive oil
Season the tenderloin well with salt and pepper. Empty the cans of soup into your crockpot and add the water and broth. Stir to combine. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat with olive oil. Place tenderloin crockpot and baste the top with soup and broth.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Three hours before roast is done cooking, add carrots, celery and potatoes. Keep cooking until the tenderloin is tender.