Mexican Black Bean Salad
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 can Mexican style corn
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (use white and green)
- 2 Tbs. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 C. green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 C. oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (or few drips hot pepper sauce) Salt, Pepper
In mixing bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, onions and cilantro. Add red pepper, oil, lime juice and cumin. Blend with the cayenne, salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving, or overnight.
Makes about 6 C.