8 hour preparation + 50 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbs. butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 2 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can green chiles, chopped
- 1 C. sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a springform pan.
- Mix flour, butter and egg yolk. Press mixture on bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese and seasoning mix. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in Cheddar cheese and chiles. Pour over crust.
- Bake about 40 minutes until center is set.
- Immediately spread won sour cream. Bake 5 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
Around The Web