Mexican Chicken Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 4 skinless, cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Green Chiles
- 4 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1 Ib cheese, shredded and diced.
- Stripped corn tortillas
1. Cook and dice your chicken using the onion.
2. Mix together your milk, chicken Soup, Green Chiles, tomatoes and cubed Cheese.
3. Heat these mixtures in a microwave till melted and add your chicken.
4. In a casserole pan coat 1/2 your chips and then on top of it layer 1/2 your cheese mixture.
5. Repeat the layers topping with a few crushed chips until full
6. Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly, at least 1and 1/2hours.