Mexican Corn on the Cob
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 1 lime (half juiced, half sliced)
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 Tbs. ground ancho chile pepper
- 1/4 C. grated Cotija cheese
- about 1/4 melted butter, as needed
1) Turn grill to high heat and oil lightly.
2) Whisk together mayonnaise, paprika, lime juice, and chile powder.
3) Boil a large pot of water, then add corn, boiling for 5 minutes.
4) Place the corn on the grill and caramelize.
5) Once corn is grilled, brush with melted butter and the previously whisked mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve.