Mexican-Style Chicken and Cauliflower "Rice" Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 C. cauliflower, grated and coked
- 1/2 C. mild rotel diced tomatoes
- 1/4 C. salsa
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 C. Mexican cheese, grated
- 9 oz. chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tsp. oil
Season the chicken with the taco seasoning and toss in the oil. Marinate for at least 4 hours. Grill the chicken until it is cooked completely through, then chop it into pieces.
In a bowl, combine the prepared cauliflower, rotel tomatoes, salsa, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well and pour into a casserole dish. Top with the chicken and cover with the cheese. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the cheese has melted.