Mexican Wedding Cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 cup of butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet chocolate, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 spoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- Cream the sugar in butter until fluffy.
- Combine the cinnamon, salt, chocolate, flour and pecans in a separate bowl and mix.
- Mix both of the above and wrap for 2 hours tops.
- Make the dough into ball like shapes each of 1 inch. Bake them for about 15 minutes until all the cookies are firm.
- Take the confectioner's sugar and do a coating on the cookies while still warm.