Mini Christmas Bundt Cakes
Serving Size / Yield
- Cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 10 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, whisked and divided
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup fat-free buttermilk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat mini-Bundt pans with softened butter. Combine the sugar, butter, and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Add the whisked egg and beat well.
Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Add the dried fruit, coconut, and nuts and stir to coat. Add the wet to the dry slowly and mix between additions.
Add 1/3 C. batter into each hole in the bundt pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted directly into the deepest point comes out clean. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Just prior to serving, dust with powdered sugar.