Mini Mexican Burger Bites
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 C. finely chopped red, yellow or green bell pepper
- 2 Tbs. French's® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 mini dinner rolls
- shredded cheddar cheese
1. Gently combine all ingredients except rolls and cheese in large bowl. Shape into 12 mini patties. Broil or grill patties 4 - 6 minutes for medium doneness (160°F internal temperature), turning once.
2. Arrange burgers on rolls and top with cheddar cheese. Top with shredded lettuce if desired.